Thursday, March 19, 2009

How to Buy Booze for CHEAP!

My Stockpile--->
With our economy going down the toilet, half of America layed off, or about to be, I thought i would share "How To Get Alcohol For Less Than Half Of What You're Paying In Your Local Grocery Store" Yes, seriously. I am The Goddess, you may worship me.
You know all those beverage distributors in your town/city? Yeah, the ones that actually get all that delicious booze, and send it on to your local market with a price up that makes you want to gouge your eyes out, but your still going to pay it? Yep, that place.
I bet most of you don't know that they have what they call "dock sales" at least once a week to get rid of their surplus, damaged, or almost to the pull date items. OMG. I've got your attention now, don't I? ((please continue worshipping))
Yank out that phone book, and give them a call. Find out when their dock sales are, get your butt down there, and feel the burn waiting in line for your turn.
I've been doing this for the past two years, and believe me, it's worth it.
Lucky for me, my eldest son works for a distributor, so I don't have to wait in line, due to "employee day". ~insert Angels singing here~ Of course I can only get 10 cases of booze a week, unlike public days where I've seen people put palettes of beer in their rigs and drive away happy.
I don't know what prices are like in your town, but I'll give you some examples of what I'm paying here.
Domestic Beers:
Coors, Miller, Keystone, Milwaukee's Best, blah blah blah 6 bucks for a 24 or 30 pack. (did you faint? a month ago, they were only 4 bucks a case.)
Imports: 8 bucks a case
Pop: Sunkist, A&W Roobeer, 7 Up, etc.,I paid 1 dollar (yes one whole dollar) for 8 - 2 liters last week. This week, it was 3 dollars for 8. Oh, the inflation.
Energy drinks..they got em.
Wine, it's there.

So, if you want cheap beer, and are willing to waste away a couple hours waiting in line, go check it out! Let me know what kind of deals you're getting in your own hometown...yes I'll be here waiting for your undying gratitude ;)

No comments: