Friday, February 20, 2009

Free Jewelry?...For Real??

So you say you like sterling silver jewelry? You say you like FREE sterling silver jewelry? Have I found a site for you! I was perusing blogs the other day, and stumbled upon one that was talking about this site that offers free jewelry, and all you have to pay for is shipping. I love silver jewelry! I was immediately intrigued.
Of course my first thought was, why would someone give you jewelry for free, unless it's so crappy that they can't get rid of the stuff any other way.
So I clicked the little link and was directed to The Silver Jewelry Club, and this is what they have to say:
"This web site is a promotion to introduce our company and gain exposure. We know that you'll be delighted when you experience our unique line of jewelry, and would consider our full catalog site www.Peora.com for your future jewelry needs. Get as many items as you like for free and come back for more — there are no catches and no limits."
MMm Hmmm...
The free jewelry selections change every oh, I dunno 20 minutes or so?
I saw a pretty garnet ring, and thought what the hell, It's only $6.99 for shipping, what could I possibly be out if it's not to my liking.
Easy as pie to order, the ring was here within a week in a pretty little gift bag, and guess what? It's gorgeous! In fact, it looks better than my wedding ring. (how sad is that?)
I've worn it for the past three weeks constantly, showering, washing dishes, etc. etc., and it's still sparkly and pretty. That's the real test for me..can it hold up to water, cleansers, me beating it on every surface in my house? Why yes it can!
So if your interested in a new bauble, necklace, earrings, rings, click on over to The Free Silver Jewelry Club and get yourself, a pretty...and don't forget to come back and thank me...;)

No comments: