Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Deaf

I had grand plans of pumping out a few sentences today about my Halloween weekend, but like the best laid of plans, that crumbled at about 8am this morning.
One of "my" boys who lived with me for 4 months not too long ago, then went back to his girlfriend, landed on my front porch bright and early after leaving (in his words) "that psycho bitch" for the last time. Bravo kiddo, bravo! We shall see how long it lasts this time.
Since that time, he has set up his playstation and all the accoutrements
for the game "RockBand."
Holy crap, i'm deaf. Whaaaaaaaaaat? yeah, I'm deaf. Apparently you cannot play this game without the surround sound being on 56, and it is now 5pm. I can't hear myself think, and therefore I shall be playing catch up with the blog tomorrow when silence ensues.

No comments: