Thursday, October 16, 2008

This One is for You Frank


My youngest son sent me this picture the other day on MySpace, and I almost cried. Frank! I didn't know that you had passed on to cheezburger heaven. (The original LOLcat) You were such an adorable kitten, you grew up, had a wonderful life, and now you are gone. But not without leaving the world a legacy. And for that, I thank you.
I Can Has Cheezburger? is one of my favorite sites on the internet. If your a die hard cat lover, you've probably been there as much as I have. Which I admit, is daily. The pictures along with misspelled captions (as if the kittehs themselves are talking) are absolutely brilliant. Plus, you can upload your own kitteh pictures and caption them, or use the bazzilions of ones they have online. I can spend hours there. Or at least a few minutes, considering I don't wait long enough for a lot of new pictures to be put up.
So with the new found news of Franks passing, I am going to put up a few pictures that I have found most amusing. At least so far!
Here's to you Frank, and all the other LOLcats.




more animals

cat

more animals


cat

more animals

cat

more animals


cat

more animals


Humorous Pictures

more animals




Humorous Pictures
more animals





more animals

Humorous Pictures
more animals

funny pictures

more animals





more animals

funny pictures
more animals

No comments: