Thursday, October 23, 2008

Salad Fingers, I Love You!


My eldest son gave me a Salad Fingers t-shirt for my birthday this year, and I almost peed myself I was so excited. I love Salad Fingers! My son was the one that actually introduced me to this quaint character on the Internet, and I was hooked after the first episode. If your not familiar with Salad Fingers, he's this nutzoid human like green creature with really long fingers. He likes to caress rusty spoons and kettles. (who doesn't?) He has some imaginary finger puppets whom he thinks are real, and has some very in depth conversations on some surreal plane. I especially like Hubert Cumberdale. Probably because it rolls off your tongue and amuses the hell out of me. Can't get enough of Salad Fingers? Well! I just happened to have embedded the first episode for your warped entertainment. Well, more for my own entertainment, but I'll share with you too. (I'm just nice like that) Now if you will excuse me, I need to go caress my rusty spoons.
Episode 1 of Salad Fingers called "Spoons"

No comments: