Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Being Tired is for Wimps...

But I'm so tired. I was so excited last night because I was going to have the house allllllll to myself till I picked up the eldest from work at 12:30pm. The thrill of it all! I never have the house to myself! Then I spent most of the night tossing and turning because of course...my restless leg syndrome decided to make an appearance. There is no possible way to sleep when your legs are jerking all over the place, and it feels like bugs are crawling all over them. I think I finally fell asleep around 2am or so from sheer exhaustion, when my left calf decided to seize up and cramp. That will wake you right up out of a dead sleep. I can never find a way to relieve the spasms, so I have to bolt out of bed and do whatever contortion I can think of while gritting my teeth so I don't wake up my husband. I don't know why I'm having such bad leg/foot cramps lately. Probably associated with Fibromyalgia. Isn't everything?
There were a few more spasms, but not as bad as that one. I felt like a zombie when the alarm went off at 7am, and then a lovely spell of vertigo attacked me when I sat up. I haven't had THAT problem in over 2 months. Today is not going to be a good day. Who cares if you get the house to yourself when you feel like crap. Not that I was alone. *sigh* One of the younger son's friends was asleep on my couch, so when I got back from taking the eldest to work, I snuck up all quiet to my computer to take it into my room, and POP.
He's awake.
And cheerful.
And wants to talk, talk talk.
And talk talk talk we did until noon. He left, and as I am enjoying my alone time for what should be the next 10 minutes, here comes the youngest's girlfriend up the drive. She got told to leave work because she showed up still drunk from the party she was at last night, and was basically getting paid for throwing up all morning.
I was supposed to go shopping today to pick up all the stuff we need for camping this weekend too, but with all this excitement going on, I just want to take a nap. And wish my wooziness would go away.
Instead, I shall go smoke another cigarette (like that will help) and think of something to start making for dinner.
Yay. More company tonight.

No comments: